UoE programmes with study-abroad component
The University offers several self-standing Master’s degree programmes in English. Their curricula allow for a 1- or 2-semester study abroad at one of our partner universities. Some programmes also offer a degree conferred by the partner university.
- Economic and Regional Studies of Latin America – WWW CLAS
- Economics of International Trade and European Integration – WWW EITEI
- Finance and Accounting for Common Europe – WWW FACE
- International Business – Central European Business Realities – WWW IB
- International and Diplomatic Studies – WWW IDS
- International Management – WWW CEMS MIM